Florida residency requirements.
The state of Florida requires that those receiving their first vaccine dose provide proof of residency meeting criteria 1, 2, or 3 below.
- Valid Florida driver license issued by Florida State Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FLHSMV).
- Valid Florida identification card issued by Florida State Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FLHSMV).
- If a customer cannot present #1 or #2, the customer can prove satisfactory Florida residency by presenting a copy of any two of the following items if they reflect a Florida residential address (Note: A P.O. box or commercial/business address is not sufficient and the second item must be from a different category than the first item):
- Category A: a deed, mortgage, monthly mortgage statement, mortgage payment booklet, OR residential rental or lease agreement
- Category B: a utility hookup or utility work order dated within 60 days before the date of vaccination
- Category C: a utility bill dated within two months of the date of vaccination
- Category D: mail from a financial institution, including checking, savings, or investment account statements, dated within two months of the date of vaccination
- Category E: mail from a federal, state, county, or municipal government agency, dated within two months of the date of vaccination
- Category F: proof of a Florida residential address for the individual’s parent, stepparent, legal guardian, or other person with whom the seasonal resident resides in Florida, PLUS a written statement from the person with whom the seasonal resident resides stating that the seasonal resident does reside with him or her.